Constructed using the latest lithium iron phosphate cells. These prismatic cells are the highest quality in a metal hard case. The battery has an inbuilt Battery Management System (BMS).
At just 8kg, this rugged light weight battery has around double the usable capacity at up to a quarter of the weight of the comparable lead acid or AGM equivalent.
The 1275-SP provides up to 100A of continuous discharge or charge current and can be placed in parallel to increase storage capacity. The battery presents a 1m fly lead to a grey Anderson plug for easy and convenient connection.
The strong aluminium outer enclosure delivers a safe, lightweight and powerful unit which is the perfect building block for next generation battery systems.
• Internal 100A BMS
• Strong aluminium enclosure
• Lightweight 8kg
• Soft carry handles
• Parallel connect capable
• 1m fly lead cable with external 50A grey Anderson connector
• LBS Triple Guard Safety Protection
• Designed and fully assembled in Australia
• Capacity: 75Ah
• Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
• Charge Voltage: 14.6V max
• Charge Current: 70A
• Discharge Current: 100A max cont / 200A surge
• Operating Temperature: 0-45oC
• Weight: 8kg
• Life at 80% DoD: 2,000 cycles
• Life at 50% DoD: 5,000 cycles
• Dimensions (LxDxH): 175mm x 125mm x 230mm