The light weight and slim line 1250-SP-SL is constructed using the latest generation prismatic lithium iron phosphate cells and an inbuilt Battery Management System (BMS). This slim shaped battery is perfect for tight spaces in RVs caravans and 4WDs.
When placed in parallel using the 50A greg Anderson, these batteries operate together as a single battery, e.g. two 50Ah batteries in parallel provide 100Ah stored capacity.
A strong aluminium enclosure delivers a safe, lightweight and powerful unit which is the perfect building block for next generation battery systems.
• Internal 50A BMS
• Aluminium powder coated enclosure
• 50A grey Anderson connector
• Lightweight at just 7.5kg
• Connect in parallel for more capacity
• Designed and fully assembled in Australia
• Model: LBS-1250-SP-SL
• Capacity: 50Ah
• Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
• Type: LiFePO4
• Charge Voltage: 14.6V max
• Charge Current: 50A max continuous
• Discharge Current: 50A max continuous
• Operating Temperature: 0-45oC
• Weight: 7.5kg
• Life at 80% DoD: 2,000 cycles
• Life at 50% DoD: 5,000 cycles
• Size (LxDxH: 550mm x 230mm x 45mm