Constructed using the latest lithium iron phosphate cells, these prismatic cells are the highest quality in a metal hard case. The battery has an inbuilt solid-state Battery Management System (BMS) which offers sophisticated internal management, balancing and diagnostics.
The battery can power larger loads up to 200A of continuous discharge and 500A surge. It can also be charged at up to 150A, replenishing the battery in less than 2 hours. These high-power units can be placed into parallel for capacity increase and current increases to power massive loads including air-conditions.
The strong aluminium enclosure delivers a safe, lightweight and powerful unit which is the perfect building block for next generation battery systems.
• Internal BMS with state of charge LEDs
• Charge at up to 150A
• Discharge at 200A and 500A surge 1 sec
• Strong aluminium enclosure
• Positive & negative terminals
• Light weight just 30kg
• LBS Verified Design
• LBS Triple Guard Safety Protection
• Designed and fully assembled in Australia
• Capacity: 300Ah
• Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
• Type: LiFePO4
• Charge Voltage: 14.6V max
• Charge Current: 150A
• Discharge Current: 200A max continuous
• 500A surge: 1sec
• Operating Temperature: 0-45°C
• Weight: 30kg
• Life at 80% DoD: 2,000 cycles
• Life at 50% DoD: 5,000 cycles
• Dimensions (LxDxH): 335mm x 250mm x 260mm